KELIKI LUXURY LODGE is a luxury hotel in BALI which houses villas, lodges and suites in a green setting with high-end comfort and meticulous decoration. The hotel offers personalized, quality service, with a butler on hand for each guest. The hotel is visible on this link https://www.kelikiluxurylodge.com/
At the end of 2 years of construction and 1 year of operation, we offer a lease contract for 50% of income over 18 years on our future constructions and a rate of return of approximately 21%.
Each villa is integrated into nature, alongside rivers, jungle and natural rice fields.
Each suite is located in front of a shared landscaped swimming pool in a green building, access to the floors by elevator and staircase:
- A villa of 247 m2 built on 2 levels of 100 m2 each with a private infinity pool of 47 m2 at a price of € 350,000 with bedroom, living room, bathroom and furnished terrace.
- A 176 m2 suite built on the ground floor with private swimming pool at a price of 265,000 € with garden, bedroom, living room, bathroom and jacuzzi bath on the terrace (interior surface of 115 m2, 33 m2 swimming pool and garden 28 m2);
- A 132 m2 ground floor suite with private swimming pool priced at € 250,000 with garden terrace, bedroom, living room, bathroom with jacuzzi bath (living area of 88 m2, garden of 22 m2 and swimming pool of 22 m2).
- A 110 m2 suite on the 1st floor with terrace and private suspended swimming pool, jacuzzi at the price of 240,000 €, bedroom, living room with a large dressing room, bathroom (living area of 88 m2, swimming pool of 22 m2).
- An 88 m2 suite on the 2nd or 3rd floor with jacuzzi on the terrace at the price of 220,000 € offering a splendid view of the surrounding vegetation with a bedroom, spacious living room and large dressing room, bathroom with jacuzzi on the terrace to enjoy the view at the top of the establishment.
The monthly net income takes into account the value of the 4 annual weeks reserved for the buyer, who at least doubles his investment over 18 years. Percentages and monthly net income are estimates based on an occupancy rate of 65% over 11 months of the year.
We estimate the notary fees at around € 13,000 and contracts are signed at the notary's office based on advice from a lawyer.
The client travels by means of a funicular where there is a semi-gourmet restaurant, a grill restaurant, a wine cellar, a spa and beauty center, a fitness center and an outdoor cinema.
The owner of the villa or suite can use the hotel facilities available to guests; Free for collective facilities such as funicular, fitness, open-air cinema and on payment of a request for a la carte services: catering, room service, wine cellar, massage, transfers or private excursions.
Information by phone (French time) at 06.78.64.47.69 or by email and web link http://investment.kelikiluxurylodge.com/
Page views divided according to country of origin
Change date interval
For a better use of Realigro website, set your preferences for language, currency, square meters or sq ft.Set now Don't show again